YourRewardCard.com – Did you recently receive the gift of a YourRewardCard.com Visa Debit or Mastercard from a retailer as a reward for your loyalty to their business? The YourRewardCard is a great surprise gift to get as a reward for giving your business to a company and if you received one and are trying to figure out how to use it and manage your account at YourRewardCard.com this article is for you.
Keep reading for a step-by-step guide about activating your rewards card, sign in to your account, using your card and more about the Your Rewards Card Visa.
YourRewardCard Account Activation
Activating your reward card is quite simple. To complete activation just following the quick steps below and you’ll have your account setup in a jiffy so that you can login and check your balance, account activity and more!
How to Activate Your Rewards Card at YourRewardCard.com?
If you’re a new cardholder and you’re trying to use your card for the first time then you will need to activate it and create an account before logging in. Activating your card is simple, just visit yourrewardcard.com.
On this page you’ll see tabs that say ‘Sign In’ and ‘Activate Card’
To start using your card click ‘activate card’. Then enter your 16 digit card number, card expiration, 3-digit cvv and click activate.
If you’re trying to activate a replacement card, you’ll need to call 1-833-634-3155.
YourRewardCard.com Account Login
To login just visit www.yourrewardcard.com on any Internet connected device
On the homepage, you’ll see a “Sign In” tab.
- Type in your card number.
- Type in your cards expiration date.
- Enter the 3-digit security code found on the back of your card.
- Click the Sign-In button.
Tips for Using Your Reward Card
- You can use your card anywhere Visa and Mastercard debit is accepted. Think of it just like a regular credit or debit card. That includes in-store and online purchases.
- The great thing about a prepaid debit card like this is your personal information is not associated with your card when shopping online so the risk of fraud is limited to the balance on your card.
- This card can be used to pay at the pump, pay utility bills or when eating out. The only caveat is that if you try to charge for more than the balance left on your account your card will be rejected.
YourRewardCard.com Customer Service
Sutton Bank is the issuer of the Your Reward Card. Your Reward Card works for purchases anywhere in the US where Visas or Mastercard debit cards accepted, depending on which brand of the card you have.
Suppor for cards ending in 538723 or 434340: 1-833-634-3155
All other reward cards: 1-844-560-2893
Frequently Asked Questions: www.yourrewardcard.com/faq
Reward Card Customer Care
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808